Thursday, April 19, 2012

Honestly, I can't help it.

I sketched a mildly cute penguin on Draw Something. My mind's eye envisioned the image covered in poop, or boobs, or pubes. The insatiable urge to deface the image overtook me, and before I knew it, I was purchasing the "ice cream package." These colors are best for drawing penises.

You may be able to resist the urge. But me, I embrace it.

The glorious adventure of draw something brings you here. Here, you can be yourself. Here, you are home. Welcome to the Dirty Draw Something blog.

1 comment:

  1. everybody is taking part in Draw Something. Draw Something may be a super fun means to seek out out that you're a terrible artist and/or that your friends are super dumb and cannot figure something out. This is SO cool. Make people to realize that they have Draw Something skills.

    ReplyDelete